Sign in to follow this  
Rsvo

[ACCEPTED] rsvo trial app

Current RuneScape Display Name: Rsvo

Previous RuneScape UserNames: Runersvo, Feated, Hybridies, Rosvo1235, rsv0

Post screenshots of the following below: (If you need help posting a screenshot, refer here -> Find out how to post a screenshot here )

- Stats & Combat Level
ffbf25b8309322638e71891a9b8e49ca.png

1fa7c6133126cdb7205b8fb5f3872268.png

Hobbies outside of RS: 

floorball n chilling w/ friends

RuneScape History/Goals: 
started back in 2006
trying to achieve 1k raids kc, build up a nice bank, get hell a lot of 99s after that.

What timezone are you from?:
Finland (GMT+3)

What are you looking for out of this clan?:
New friends and companion to PvM with.

What is your full Discord Name?
Rsvo#2191

Do you understand Teamspeak is mandatory? Yes.

Do you know anyone in Vintage? (If so, who): No.

Why did you choose Vintage out of any other clan?: Seems to be the most fitting clan to me.

Do you comprehend our trial period and how it works?: Yes.

What positive influences can you bring to our clan? (Be Detailed): Great rng in raids

How did you hear about Vintage? (If a member recruited you, please state who): official forums or zybez not sure

What other clans have you been in and why did you leave those clans? (Be specific!): Fools (didn't bother to get mandatory DMM total due to lack of motivation)

Do you have any experience in organized clan wars warring or are you willing to learn?: Yes.

What is your experience with raids and your KC? 266KC, getting about 10-15 more per day.

Do you currently meet any of our Full Member requirements (94 Mage or 90 Range / Fire Cape / Barrows Gloves): Yes.

Anything you'd like to add?: Looking forward to meet you all guys!

Welcome, if you're considering doing a lot of raids might want to get elite void. 

Just now, Patchey said:

Welcome, if you're considering doing a lot of raids might want to get elite void. 

Thanks! Looking to upgrade to arma/bandos next though.

Edited by Rsvo

1 minute ago, Rsvo said:

Thanks! Looking to upgrade to arma/bandos next though.

Yea but with Void you get an extra +1 in inventory over arma/bandos. Since your using cbow/buckler you will have to either lose your angler most raids or rune pouch. Which is not worth IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Patchey said:

Yea but with Void you get an extra +1 in inventory over arma/bandos. Since your using cbow/buckler you will have to either lose your angler most raids or rune pouch. Which is not worth IMO. 

Have tested raiding with lended arma/bandos setup though, feeled nice to me. Gotta look into it haha.

12 minutes ago, Rsvo said:

Have tested raiding with lended arma/bandos setup though, feeled nice to me. Gotta look into it haha.

How many brews are your bringing into each raid? Are you using an 8 way mage switch?

2 minutes ago, Patchey said:

How many brews are your bringing into each raid? Are you using an 8 way mage switch?

Yeah, using 8 way mage switch. 3-4brews, depending on the rooms and if i'm raiding with friends or doing FFA.

Hey @Rsvo.  Idle in CC, hang out in discord (links up top on site), and get to know some men.  App looks decent, just need a few more combat levels.  Just giving you a heads up now, the majority of the clan is based in the US.

1 minute ago, Sudo said:

Hey @Rsvo.  Idle in CC, hang out in discord (links up top on site), and get to know some men.  App looks decent, just need a few more combat levels.  Just giving you a heads up now, the majority of the clan is based in the US.

Hey @Sudo! Will do idle in the CC unless raiding FFAs or with friends obviously. 99 range and mage + 82 prayer on the list right after I get in a few raids gear updates. One of the main reasons I decided to apply specifically to this clan is that I actually wanted to join one that is US based, since my schedule works better with them.

Welcome RSVO! Good to see another active raider.

Welcome, get those mage and range levels up to 94+ especially if you want high raids kc. gl

Sign in to follow this